Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Book Covers That I'd Live In | T5W

Hey guys! Today's post will be another Top Five Wednesday! This week's topic is book covers that I'd live in. This was a pretty hard decision to make as there are so many book covers that I love. Also, I usually don't do this, but I'll be doing almost all the topics for T5W this month, because they all seem so cool! But anyways, let's get into the list.


~



5. HUNTED BY MEAGAN SPOONER


Now yes. I totally realize that it might not be the safest place ever to live in a huge snowy forest. BUT IT'S JUST SO DAMN PRETTYYYYYY. I don't know, I'll...live with the squirrels or something. They'll keep me warm. Lol.

4. THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END BY ADAM SILVERA


Well, the cover has New York City on it, and that's my favorite place that I've ever traveled to. Though it would be super expensive and I totally wouldn't be able to afford it, I'd love to live there.

3. OF FIRE AND STARS BY AUDREY COULTHURST


I mean, who doesn't want to live in a castle, tbh.

2. EVERY GIANT BECOMES A MONSTER BY COLLINS KELLY


Literally when I saw this cover while browsing through Netgalley, I thought, Wow, I want to be there. Because, like, LOOK AT IT. It just seems so amazing to be able to sit there and look at that stunning sunset. Plus, not to mention, there's cacti, which makes it all the more better.

1. PASSENGER BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN


I don't know about you, but I think that the city in the bottle looks so beautiful and wonderful to live in. Though I would never go on that bridge in there, because that just seems terrifying. Anyway. Besides that. Great place.


~


And that's all for now! Let me know a book cover or two that you want to live in the comments below. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post, and if so make sure to hit that follow button! Bye guys!!

2 comments:

Hopewell said...

Passenger would be fascinating, wouldn't it? Excellent choices.

Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/top-5-wednesday-book-covers-id-live-in/

Unknown said...

Thanks! I like your choices as well! :)