Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Books from Back in the Day // T5W

Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be yet another Top 5 Wednesday, a Goodreads group hosted by Samantha. This week's topic is "books you read before joining the online book community". This is going to be a fairly easy list for me, as I only joined GR in 2016, and I only joined the booktuber/blogger community this past March. Also, I'm not going to be including the obvious things like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. But anyway, let's get into the list!


~









~


And that is all for now! I know that I usually talk a little about each book for T5W, but this time I just didn't there was anything to talk about, you know? Like every time I'd be like "I read this back in third grade" or something like that, and I just think there's no point in that. But anyway, let me know in the comments some books that you read before you joined the online book community. I hope that you enjoyed this post make sure to like and share it, and don't forget to follow! Bye!!

No comments: