Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Hogwarts Book Tag! // Tag Tuesday

Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be yet another tag, specifically the Hogwarts Book Tag! I was tagged by the amazing Destiny to do this and I am STOKED to do this, so without further adieu let's get into the tag!


~


QUESTION ONE: are you a muggle-born, halfblood, or pureblood?

I'd say I'm a muggle-born because my mom knows approximately 0.001% things about HP, and all my dad's done is watch the movies with my my brother and me.


QUESTION TWO: which wand chose you?


The screenshot I took came out a little small, so if you can't read it reads: vine wood, 11" in length, has a core of unicorn hair, and the flexibility is described as "slightly yielding."


QUESTION THREE: did you take a cat, owl, rat, or toad with you?

Well, first of all, *pushes up glasses* you're technically only allowed to bring a cat, owl, or toad with you. But anyway, I'd definitely bring a cat, because I can just use one of the school owls if I need to, and who wants to have a rat or a toad?


QUESTION FOUR: where did the sorting hat put you?


And proud!


QUESTION FIVE: which house did you want to be in?

Hufflepuff, through and through! Everyone always says they're dumb and that it's the worst house, but I always thought they were the best house. Obviously, I was overjoyed to be sorted into Hufflepuff!


QUESTION SIX: which lessons are my favorite and least favorite?

Favorites: Charms (I just think it would be so much fun!), Herbology (not to be such a stereotypical Hufflepuff but...), Transfiguration (doesn't it seem so awesome to be able to turn something into another thing, or better yet turn yourself into an animal?!), Defense Against the Dark Arts (it's useful and just seems really fun), and Care of Magical Creatures (animals AND Hagrid in one class? How about YES).

My least favorites would probably be Divination (literally no point, plus Prof Trelawney is fucking annoying tbh), Potions (I just don't think I'd be very good at it, and also Snape is the WORST), and definitely Muggle Studies because I'd be bored to death. And I'm a muggle-born anyway.


QUESTION SEVEN: what form does your patronus take?


Aka, some type of horse.


QUESTION EIGHT: what would a boggart look like to you?

Probably spiders. I hate spiders.



QUESTION NINE: would you partake in any magical hobbies or school sports?

I wouldn't do any sports, that's for sure, but I'd totally cheer on my quidditch team team in the stands. As for hobbies, I think I'd just practice Transfiguration all the time because I WANT TO TURN INTO A CAT.


QUESTION TEN: where would you be in your free time?


Either hanging in the common room with my friends, because let's be honest here Hufflepuff has the best common room, or sleeping in my dorm. Or maybe in the kitchens. 😂


QUESTION ELEVEN: what would you most likely get detention for?

Probably either talking back to a teacher (every now and then you just can't hold it in ya know lol), or sneaking into the boys' dorm because they'd be my besties.


QUESTION TWELVE: what career would you have after hogwarts?

I can see myself being an Herbology teacher one day, tbh.


~


TAGS: I tag everyone who wants to do this!

And that is all for now! Let me know in the comments what your house is and if you want to do this tag (and if you have, please link it!). I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did please make sure to like and share it, and don't forget to hit that follow button! Bye!!

No comments: