Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Getting in Shape in the Bookish World // T5W

Howdy! Today's post will be another Top 5 Wednesday, a weekly bookish meme created by Samantha / Thoughts on Tomes on Goodreads. And I am so jealous of the creativity of whoever thought of this week's topic because it's "characters' fitness routines I want" ??? like what. I never really read about any characters who work out so this is going to be quite a cheat post LOL. Though, as someone who lays around all day reading or on the Internet I could really use some of these routines.


~


5. NEMESIS


I mean, seriously! She was literally BORN to be an extremely strong bodyguard. And when I say extremely I fucking MEAN IT. Nemesis can kill anyone who crosses her path if she wants to. I'm pretty sure she could bench press me plus like five other people. I think you know why I'd like her fitness routine. *slowly looks down at noodle arms*

4. JANE



She's an elegant lady who's also a badass murderer. Now wait just a second, don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a murderer or anything. But Jane is definitely one of the most badass characters I've ever read, and tbh I aspire to be that badass one day. But let's be honest we all know that will never happen.

3. TINA




Though she uses the I'm Not Like Other Girls™ thing (which is one of my least favorite tropes EVER) a couple of times in the book, besides that Tina is a total badass spy that I want to be. (I'm guessing you've started to get that I REALLY LIKE BADASS CHARACTERS) Plus her best friend is Boyboy who I'm obsessed with. Sadly a best friend will not come with the fitness routine though.

2. MARK



I mean, the dude survived on fucking MARS for like a year or something. Need I say more.

1. HARRY


This one seems pretty obvious. Harry gets almost killed over and over and OVER again and he still keeps going. I mean, I'm a Hufflepuff and all, but even I am not that hardworking. Holy crap.


~


And that is all for now! I wouldn't say these are in any particular order (except for Harry) because these are some surprisingly difficult decisions to make. I mean, again, I never read any characters who work out so I guess I kind of have an excuse??? I still feel like a giant cheater though lmao. Let me know some fitness routines characters have that you'd like in the comments. I hope you liked this post, and if you did make sure to hit that follow button! Bye!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting choices!
http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/top-5-wednesday-characters-fitness-routines-you-want

CG @ Paper Fury said...

Omg Nemesis would be unstoppable. I would not like to get into a physical endurance test with her.πŸ˜‚ Or okay WITH ANYONE because I'm not that energetic hhaha. But I seriously neeeed to read The Martian and also City of Saints and Thieves. DESPERATELY.

Unknown said...

Omg. I can only IMAGINE trying to do literally anything that's got to do with effort with Nemesis. I'd probably end up in the hospital πŸ˜‚ Also um wHAT you need to read The Martian RIGHT NOW. LIKE TAKE A BREAK FROM READING WHATEVER BOOK YOU'RE CURRENTLY READING AND READ THE MARTIAN INSTEAD. This has been a PSA from Sydney A Ziemniak

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love what you said as well :)