Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Monday, March 13, 2017

Most Anticipated: March 2017 Releases!

Hello everyone! At the time I'm typing this - March twelfth - some of these books on this list have already come out, but I'm going to count them anyways. So, let's just get right on into it!

Ever since Lazlo Strange was five years old, he's been obsessed with the lost city of Weep, but it would take someone a lot more brave than him to go half the world to find it. Honestly, I don't really know much at all about this book, and that's all I've got right now.


When Julia is expelled from her school, the Kingston School for the Deaf for graffiti-ing a wall on the school, she's forced to go to a "mainstream" school, where she's treated like an outcast. So far, I've heard NOTHING but great things about this book, and I'm pretty sure it's Own Voices as well, but don't quote me on that.


Honestly, all I know about this is that it's a Beauty and the Beast retelling, and that's it, but I'm still super excited to read it.


Again, I don't know much about this book either, but I'll tell you what I do know about it: so, Carver is driving his friends with him, and he texts someone while he's doing that, and they get in a car crash. Carver is the only one who survived, and he realizes that he killed three people (his friends too) all because he was on his phone.


Wow, I'm really starting to realize how often I go into books without knowing hardly anything, or anything at all about it. I'll do my best: so, I'm pretty sure Frances is a huge fan of a podcast and makes fan art for it. The creator of it stays anonymous, and one day he reaches out to her email about her fan art that he saw on Tumblr, and I believe they develop a relationship... Honestly I dunno.

And that's it for now, I hope you enjoyed! Seriously I would go on but there are so many JUST IN MARCH. I plan on doing one of these every month there's at least three new releases I'm excited for. Bye!


No comments: