Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Disney Fairies Book Tag!

Hello everyone! Today, I will be doing a tag that was just recently created: the Disney Fairies Book Tag! This was created by Leo over at Velleochor. Here's the original tag!

1. TINKERBELL: AN ADVENTUROUS BOOK/SERIES THAT YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF.


Honestly, I don't see how I couldn't go with this for an answer. I still haven't read the third book (I know, I know. SHAME.), but from book 1 and 2, their adventure is SO GREAT!

2. FAWN: A BOOK CHARACTER WHOSE HUMOR YOU LOVE.

I hate to go back to the Shades of Magic series again, but Rhy. RHYYYY. I just love him so much.

3. IRIDESSA: A BOOK/SERIES THAT YOU'RE NERVOUS/SCARED TO READ.


YES. I STILL HAVEN'T READ THIS YET. I KNOW. THE SHAME. I should've read it already. But now I'm scared to read it, because THERE IS JUST SO MUCH DAMN HYPE AROUND IT. I literally have not heard a single bad thing about this series.

4. SILVERMIST: A FEMALE BOOK CHARACTER WHO IS MORE THAN WHAT SHE LOOKS.


For this, I can't not go with Tina, or Tiny Girl, from City of Saints and Thieves. Her code-name is literally Tiny Girl, because that's what she is. BUT WAIT. She is actually one of the most bad-ass characters I have ever read about. She's a freaking SPY/THIEF/JUST OVER ALL BAD-ASS.

4. ROSETTA: A BOOK/SERIES THAT BLOSSOMED SOMETHING INSIDE YOU AND CHANGED YOUR LIFE.


I know, I know - EVERYONE WOULD GO WITH HARRY POTTER FOR THIS QUESTION. But really, this series made me fall in love with reading. Not only that, but it got me to want to be a writer.

5. VIDIA: A BOOK/SERIES WITH A BITCHY/ANNOYING MAIN CHARACTER, BUT YOU STILL LOVE.

And for this, I... don't have anything. I'm going to have to skip this question, because there is not a single annoying main character that I like. I HATE THEM ALL. GET THEM AWAY FROM ME.

6. TERENCE: A MALE BOOK CHARACTER YOU THINK IS CAPABLE OF HELPING YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. I hate that I have to do the same thing Leo did, but seriously. He's freaking Dumbledore!

7. QUEEN CLARION: A BOOK CHARACTER WHO YOU WANT AS A MOTHER/FATHER.


For this, I didn't want to go back to the Shades of Magic series again, so I went with Ezra Mason. I mean, just imagine him telling dad jokes. HE WOULD TELL THE FINEST OF DAD JOKES.


And that's it for now! Leo said he tags everyone, so I'm going to say he tagged me. Because I'm pretty new to blogging, I'll just say this: if you want to do this tag, I TAG YOU. I hope you enjoyed. Bye!





No comments: