Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Saturday, March 11, 2017

3 of My Dream Book-to-Movie Adaptations!

Hello everyone! Today, unlike yesterday's post, I'll be doing something a lot more casual, as you can tell by the title: some book-to-movie adaptations I wish would happen! There's not much more else to say, so let's just get right on into it!

1. SIX OF CROWS BY LEIGH BARDUGO. [goodreads]


Honestly, I have no idea why this hasn't been optioned for a movie yet. It would make such an amazing one! It's just so full of action, and it really felt like an actual movie while I was reading it, which I'm sure a lot of you can agree on.

2. A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC BY V.E. SCHWAB [goodreads]


This could do so freaking well if it were adapted to the big screen. In fact, I have heard some rumors about this actually becoming a movie ... but it's not official, at least not yet. Anyways, I just think this would translate super well as a movie, and I'm honestly wondering why it hasn't even been optioned until now.

3. PASSENGER BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN. [goodreads]


Now, I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of this book, but the main reason why is because it was so. Freaking. Slow. Paced. In the beginning, and a movie version of this would make it a LOT less boring in the first part of it, and then we could get into the actual EPIC TIME TRAVEL SCAVENGER HUNT STUFF later.

And that's it for now! I hope I'm not that one person that actually noticed how BEAUTIFUL ALL THE COVERS OF THESE BOOKS ARE. Bye everyone!





No comments: