Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Most Anticipated: April - May Releases!

Hello everyone! Today, because I don't have enough for separate posts, I will be sharing with you some of my anticipated releases of April and May! WARNING: I know little to nothing about almost all these books.

APRIL

 1. GIVEN TO THE SEA BY MINDY McGINNIS



Like I said, I hardly know anything about this book, so I'll list everything out that I do know (I will do this for all the books on this list):
  • It's by Mindy McGinnis and everyone loves her books but I still haven't read one yet
  • It's Mindy's first fantasy
  • That's literally it
2. THE UPSIDE OF UNREQUITED BY BECKY ALBERTALLI


THINGS I KNOW ABOUT THIS BOOK:
  • Definitely my most anticipated book of April and May, because it's by Becky Albertalli, who wrote Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
  • The sister has a girlfriend! (I don't believe it says if she's lesbian or bi)
  • It deals with unrequited love which is basically my life
3. SPINDLE FIRE BY LEXA HILLYER


THE VERY FEW THINGS I KNOW ABOUT THIS BOOK: (if you can't tell already, I prefer to go into my books blind.)
  • It has a GOR-GEE-US cover
  • It has a blind character yay!!!
  • Pretty sure it's a Sleeping Beauty retelling but honestly I have no idea
4. ALEX, APPROXIMATELY BY JENN BENNET


THINGS I KNOW ABOUT THIS BOOK:
  • It's a YA version of You've Got Mail. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE.
  • I'm pretty sure it's diverse in some way??? But I have no idea how??? I'm not sure ok
  • Yep, that's it. I mean, it has good reviews, but that's all I know.
MAY

1. FLAME IN THE MIST BY RENEE AHDIEH


THINGS I KNOW ABOUT THIS BOOK:
  • It's a Mulan retelling
  • It's by Renee Ahdieh and everyone loves her books (currently reading The Wrath and the Dawn and really enjoying it!)
  • LOOK AT THE COVER. AHHHHHHHHH.
2. THE LOVE INTEREST BY CALE DIETRICH


Y'all this sounds SO FREAKING GOOD OK. So there's two guys, who I believe are supposed to persuade this girl, and it seems like it's just another love triangle. BUT WAIT. THE TWO GUYS FALL FOR EACH OTHER INSTEAD. *squeals*

2. WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI BY SANDHYA MENON


This book has been ALL OVER the internet ever since the synopsis came out, so I'm guessing you already know what this is about because damn. It's everywhere. BUT, if you don't know what it's about, here's the Goodreads link.


Well, that's it for now! I know a lot more people have a bunch of anticipated releases for May because of books like A Court of Wings and Ruin and Lord of Shadows, but I'm not a fan of either of those series. I hope you enjoyed this post! Bye!














No comments: