Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SFF Books on my TBR | Top 5 Wednesday

Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to be doing my first Top Five Wednesday post! I'm sure you all have heard of T5W, here's the link to the Goodreads. Anyways, here's some science fiction fantasy books that are HIGH on my TBR!

5. THE GRISHA TRILOGY BY LEIGH BARDUGO


So I read the Six of Crows duology when they came out and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. But I never read the Grisha Trilogy. And I DON'T KNOW WHY because I'm sure I'll love them.

4. THE REST OF THE RAVEN CYCLE BY MAGGIE STIEFVATER


About a year and a half ago, I read The Raven Boys and omg I loved it so. Much. But for some reason, I just never carried on with the series! Soon enough, I plan to reread book one so that I can. I've only heard that it gets better, too.

3. ALL OF VICTORIA/V.E. SCHWAB'S BOOKS OTHER THAN SHADES OF MAGIC

I've read the Shades of Magic series (still haven't read ACOL, I need to prepare myself) and I unconditionally love them. SO I KNOW that I'll adore the her others (I really want to get to This Savage Song especially soon because of the sequel coming out in June), and they also just have endless hype.

2. OF FIRE AND STARS BY AUDREY COULTHURST


This just sounds SO COOL. If you somehow haven't heard of this already, I'll give a quick summary: a girl is set up to marry the prince from another kingdom, but she falls for the princess. AHHH. There's hardly any fantasy books with queer characters! And I've heard a lot of good things as well.


5. THE LUNAR CHRONICLES BY MARISSA MEYER


Yes, I know. I still haven't read this series. It's probably the most shameful series on my TBR. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about it, because it's one of the most famous YA series ever. *sigh* THE SHAME. THE SHAAAAME.


And that's it for now! I for sure plan on doing more T5W posts, just not every single week. I hope you enjoyed this! Bye!




No comments: