Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

5 Books I NEED to Reread!

Hello everyone! Now, I love to reread my favorite books, and I try to do it more often. But there are just so many other books on my TBR that it feels like I'm wasting time. THERE'S JUST SO MANY OTHER BOOKS I HAVEN'T READ YET. BUT I'M HERE, READING A BOOK THAT I'VE ALREADY READ. Anyways, once I sort of clear my TBR pile a little, I'll definitely be rereading these.

1. SIX OF CROWS BY LEIGH BARDUGO



So... I still haven't read the Grisha trilogy. BUT THEY ARE AT THE TOP OF MY TBR I SWEAR. But I haven't read Six of Crows since when it came out at the end of 2015. AND I HAVE TO REREAD IT BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO GOOD. AND THEN REREAD CROOKED KINGDOM EVEN THOUGH I'M STILL NOT OVER IT.

2. THE BOOK THIEF BY MARKUS ZUSAK

Image result for the book thief

This is, if I were forced to choose, my favorite book of all time. And I have only read it twice. That second read was three years ago. That must be changed ASAP.

3. SAVING LUCAS BIGGS BY MARISA DE LOS SANTOS AND DAVID TEAGUE

Image result for saving lucas biggs

I read this years ago in middle school and absolutely loved it, but I have forgotten just about all of it. So I want to reread it, but at the same time, I'm scared to because I'm probably not going to like it nearly as much as when I originally read it.

4. THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES BY RICK RIORDAN

Image result for percy jackson series

This is another one I read a SUPER long time ago (fucking elementary school oml) and NEVER reread them. This is a good time for me to ask myself, "What the actual fuck have you been doing with your life this entire time?"

5. (obviously) THE HARRY POTTER SERIES BY JK ROWLING

Image result for harry potter series

I recently made it a goal in life for me to read Harry Potter at least twenty times in my life, and I should probably get on a fifth read soon enough. I mean, when isn't a good time to reread Harry Potter?

And that's it for now, guys! Honestly I could do a part two do this. There's just so many books that I love and I have to reread but I just haven't yet. Thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments: