Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Sunday, April 9, 2017

How Often Should Book Bloggers Post? + My Own Schedule

Hello everyone! This is going to be a bit of a short post, but I just wanted to quickly discuss how often book bloggers should post, and my own schedule as well.

So, how often should book bloggers post?

And my answer for that would definitely be as often as you like. If you want to post twice every day, great. If you want to post five times a month, that's great too. As long as you're happy with your blog, post all you want.

My schedule

When I first started blogging, I posted, like, five times within three days. I realized that pretty soon I won't have enough time to do that, and I'll quickly run out of ideas. So, I try to post 2-3 times a week, but if I can't do that for whatever reason(s), it's not the end of the world. Plus, now I have all my posts planned out for the next two and a half months.

And that's it for now! Like I said, this is a pretty short post and I'll definitely be posting more this week, but I personally think this is kind of an interesting topic, so I hope you enjoyed this. Bye!

No comments: