Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Thursday, July 27, 2017

August / September 2017 Releases | MOST ANTICIPATED

Hello everyone! Today's post will be all about my most anticipated releases of August and September. I would do separate posts for August and September, but in both months there are only so many books that I'm excited for, so I decided to combine them into one list.


~


THE AUGUST RELEASES

1. LITTLE & LION BY BRANDY COLBERT



I hardly know ANYTHING about this book, but what I do know about it I LOVE. I'll do my best to tell you guys a synopsis. So there's this brother and sister who are super close, and then the brother is diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Then, the brother and sister fall in love with the same girl, which just makes the brother's bipolar disorder kind of go crazy. Again, not very good but you can always click the Goodreads link. Though that short synopsis SCREAMS diversity.

2. WONDER WOMAN WARBRINGER BY LEIGH BARDUGO



Okay, so I'll admit...I literally do not know a thing about the plot. But you know what I do know?! THAT IT'S ABOUT WONDER WOMAN AND WONDER WOMAN'S THE BEST. AND IT'S WRITTEN BY LEIGH BARDUGO AND LEIGH BARDUGO'S THE BEST. SO GIVE THIS TO ME NOW.


~


THE SEPTEMBER RELEASES

1. THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END BY ADAM SILVERA



All right I kinda feel like I don't have to do any explaining for this. Not only have I talked about it more than enough on my blog, just about the entire book blogger and BookTuber community has talked about it. Plus it's by Adam Silvera, one of the best people on the planet. So if you still don't know what this book is about, you can always click the Goodreads link as well. Wow. I'm starting to realize how extremely bad these "synopses" I'm giving you are.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


2. INVICTUS BY RYAN GRAUDIN

 [goodreads]

This is about time traveling thieves and has been described as Doctor Who and Guardians of the Galaxy combined. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is about time traveling thieves and has been described as Doctor Who and Guardians of the Galaxy combined. Anyway, more specifically, Invictus follows a boy named Far, who is the son of time traveling person and a gladiator from Rome 95 AD. Therefore, he was born outside of time and has no birthday. Then, Far opens a black market full of items from different time periods, and I believe the main plot of this book is his heist on the Titanic.


3. MOXIE BY JENNIFER MATTHIU

[goodreads]

Basically, Moxie follows a girl named Vivian who creates a feminist zine that is distributed anonymously to her fellow classmates, as there is plenty of sexism in her school. And eventually, it creates an entire revolution. So...YES PLEASE. GIVE THIS TO ME, UM............NOW? 

4. GIRLS MADE OF SNOW AND GLASS BY MELISSA BASHARDOUST


Okay, I'm honestly starting to feel pretty ashamed here. I'M SORRY I JUST PREFER TO GO INTO BOOKS BLINDLY! Thank goodness I put the Goodreads link because if not this post would literally be 100% pointless. BUT I DO KNOW TWO THINGS ABOUT IT. It's about royalty, and it's gay. AND IF THAT ALONE ISN'T ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU TO WANT TO READ IT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL.


~


And that's it for now! Sorry for all the crappy synopses, lol. 
There are quite a few more books coming out in both months, so you can click here for more August releases and here for more September ones. 
Let me know some of your most anticipated books of August and September that I missed in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this post, and if so make sure to hit that follow button! Bye guys!

No comments: