Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Books I NEED to Get to This Summer!

Hey guys! I know there's still about a month until summer, but I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE. So today, I'll be giving you the four (I'm the biggest mood-reader ever okay) books that I need to get to this summer.

1. THE REST OF THE TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE SERIES BY JENNY HAN

Image result for to all the boys i've loved before

About two years ago or so I read the first book, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, and I really enjoyed it! But I never continued with the series. By now, I've forgotten almost everything that happens, so I really want to reread this, especially because at least for me I prefer to read happy, feel-good books during the summer and this is just that. Then I will for sure read book two, P.S. I Still Love You, and then I think the concluding book that JUST came out, Always and Forever, Lara Jean.

2. THIS SAVAGE SONG BY VICTORIA SCHWAB



If you don't know, I am completely and utterly obsessed with the Shades of Magic trilogy by Victoria/V.E. Schwab. And this book sounds super awesome and original! I know this post will be full of rambling, so here's the Goodreads link for it. Plus, the sequel (and concluding book, it's a duology) comes out in mid-June.

3. WE ARE THE ANTS BY SHAUN DAVID HUTCHINSON




I AM SO ASHAMED I STILL HAVE YET TO READ THIS BOOK. I NEED TO READ IT NOW. Guys this is just so hyped up and it sounds so good (if you somehow haven't heard of it - here's the Goodreads link).

4. GEORGIA PEACHES AND OTHER FORBIDDEN FRUIT BY JAYE ROBIN BROWN

Image result for georgia peaches and other forbidden fruit epub

This book just sounds like the PERFECT summer read. I can just tell from the cover and the synopsis (again - Goodreads link) and the reviews that it is going to be super happy, feel-good, and just all around adorable.



Hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments some books you plan on getting to this summer! Thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments: