Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Monday, May 1, 2017

The ANYTHING BUT BOOKS Tag!

Hey guys! I've seen this tag floating around the book community for a little while now, and I thought it looked fun. Here's the original tag! I hope you enjoy!

QUESTION 1: WHAT IS A CARTOON YOU LOVE?

Well, I don't watch cartoons, and I can't remember any that I really loved from when I was younger, so I'm going to have to skip this one.

QUESTION 2: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?

I just saw Wicked the other day (and it was SO AMAZING!) so I could basically go with any song from that, but if I had to choose, it would be Defying Gravity. Like I am so obsessed that song. Holy crap.

QUESTION 3: WHAT COULD YOU DO FOR HOURS (THAT ISN'T READING)?

This is a bit of a boring answer, but BINGE WATCH NETFLIX. I could watch Netflix for hours on end and almost DEFINITELY I wouldn't get sick of it. I just love it so much.

QUESTION 4: WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD BE SURPRISED BY?

Hmm. This one is kinda hard to answer, because there's honestly not much interesting facts about me. I can touch my nose with my tongue? Does that count? Am I just not putting enough effort into this???

QUESTION 5: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE UNNECESSARILY SPECIFIC THING TO LEARN ABOUT?

Again, this is really hard for me to answer, because I'm one of those people that just looks up everything. But one that is just super interesting for me is conspiracy theories. I know almost all of them aren't true, but they're still just so fun too read about (and also scary sometimes)!

QUESTION 6: WHAT IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO?

Ugh I am so bad at this tag. I don't know how to do anything unusual. :p

7. NAME SOMETHING YOU MADE IN THE LAST YEAR.

Well, I'm not exactly a crafty person, but I did help make centerpieces for my brother's wedding (now I feel like Molly Peskin-Suso).

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST RECENT PERSONAL PROJECT?

Definitely writing my own book! I haven't written very much of it but I try to write at least 2k words per day.

9. TELL US SOMETHING YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN.

This is kind of a tie-in to my last answer, but eventually PUBLISHING my book! I know that it's going to be a pretty long time before that happens, but I still like to imagine it.

10. GIVE US SOMETHING THAT'S YOUR FAVORITE.

Organizing.

11. SAY THE FIRST THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR HEAD.

Bamboozled.


Thanks for reading! I tag all of you! Bye!

No comments: