Featured Post

I'm a Guilty Reader // Tag Tuesday

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Why Fantasy is My Favorite Genre

Hey guys! This is going to be a pretty short post but I thought this would be a really fun idea, which of course by the title you can tell it is explaining why fantasy is my favorite genre!

WHY FANTASY IS MY FAVORITE GENRE

I love fantasy more than other genres because I can get lost in the world of the book even when the real world isn't very nice.

I love fantasy more than other genres because I believe it is the most creative type of book.

I love fantasy more than other genres because I can sit and read a fantasy book for hours on end and not get bored of the plot.

I love fantasy more than other genres because you can do anything you want with it and you don't have to worry about it being realistic. Like Patrick Rothfuss said when talking about fantasy: "Want to throw in a vampire and a lesbian unicorn while you're at it? Go ahead."

I love fantasy more than other genres because honestly, I think it's the most entertaining.



And that's it for now! I really hope you enjoyed reading this. If you liked this and you haven't made a post/video doing something similar to this, I highly recommend you do! It's a ton of fun. Anyway, bye!

No comments: